Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks mum

This mornin' when i came back home i saw these different brands of chicken essence on the table. Ok mum was not tryin' to murder me by impellin' me to finish them all, she jus wanted me to pick one. I was really touched, thanks mum. =) Guess which one i picked? Got the one on the left with bird's nest.


Ok the followin' pic was taken few months ago durin' our dragonboat's competition 2008, we won a medal. It's not a commercial advertisement abt winnin' a medal after havin' the chicken essence. =) Ok anyway I miss my team so much when i happened to see our pics jus now. I was quite fit n tan at tat time, n it was jus so fun with the awesome people ard. I renounced this sport due to other work commitments. =(


Ok gotta take a rest now. Catch ya guys later!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.