Saturday, March 01, 2008

A new era for feature films in Singapore

A new era for feature films in Singapore was marked yesterday bcos of the released of Singapore's 1st English-based full feature film "The Leap Years". Frankly speakin' i do not know any of the actor/actress in the film as i m totally outdated when come 2 Singapore's film, esp i wasn't in Singapore for long. But i do luv the music which i mentioned in my earlier blog entry.

Quite some work to do this weekend keepin' me chaotic n busy. However i went to the gym for awhile, didn't go swimmin' as the sun was on strike throughout the afternoon...hamperin' me fr gettin' into the pool. I still need some time 2 practise on the piano sheet tat Chris sent me. I gotta ans him by tmr if i wanna be involved in the performance, which the rehearsal will start next week...throughout the mth. This mornin' Jaslin described me as "sexy"....hahaaa. I told her tat wasn't a compliment as sexy is more used on a lady!!! :P hilarious!!!

The 2nd season of the amazin' race asia is officially over. For those who didn't watch...yeah Singapore team won. I m still waitin' for a suitable partner 2 join me for the 3rd season. :P He/she must be able to overcome all my deficits. Here r some pics of their final gatherin'.

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.